It doesn’t matter that there are three assignments due next wek, it’s time for another garden update. Long overdue, in fact.
Having found that this particular part of the lawn is a bit hard to reach with the lawnmower, I decided that it would be a good place to put some herbs in. With a working herb garden, we can stop paying the massive price of too many fresh herbs from the supermarket.
So I started digging, took a lot of grass out, and applied some leftover pavers (from the previous owner) to the edge. Here you have the future home of the herbs you can see in the photo (basil, chives, parsley and rosemary), and hopefully a few more.
As a side note, I highly recommend the pots shown in the picture here: they have good drainage, and actually store the water for later use, without needing a tray underneath them.