Sure everyone is talking about twitter at the moment. But is it just a big waste of valuable staff time, or can it help your business? Here are 5 ways that twitter can help, whether you’re a small or a large company.
- Monitoring mentions of your business on Twitter using twitter search – find out what your customers are saying about you. With geographic search, you can even tell which market they’re in
- Follow those customers who are talking about you, and engage them in conversation – turn a bad experience into a good one, and inexpensively
- Broadcast news and special offers on a dedicated twitter account – you can track how the offer is converting, and even link them straight to a dedicated web page for each offer!
- Have your staff set up “work” twitter accounts so that there are multiple voices on twitter reaching out to your customers
- At this early stage in twitter’s acceptance, building case studies allows you to gain additional coverage in main-stream media, which will raise your company’s profile, and feed back into your twitter strategy.