Having learned of the swiss water decaffeination process, I wondered how some of the brands available in Sydney make their decaf.
- Campos use Swiss Water
- Grinders use Swiss Water
- Harris doesn’t say on their website
- Lavazza uses CO2
- Musetti – doesn’t say on their website
- Piazza D’oro appears to have a broken link on their site with their product information
- Primo use water processing (so does Caffe Di Stefano)
- Segafredo uses CO2
- Single Origin uses Swiss Water
- Toby’s Estate uses Swiss Water, and mentions some details on decaffeination process options
- Vittoria uses Swiss Water
Any suggestions for other brands that I’ve missed?